Sunday, 23 February 2014

My new earworm!

What I thought was a new earworm turned out to be quite old in Australia. I've heard it playing recently in many shops and cafes, and it intrigued me a lot. There's a catchy bassline, a guitar riff that is memorable, and lyrics that until today were indecipherable to me. Try as I might, I couldn't make out the title of the song, and even the language it was sung in. Until today.

Every sales assistant I approached couldn't tell me what the earworm was called, and in the end, I changed tack and asked them who the singer was. It was a breakthough!

And now, I'm pleased to announce that the song is 'Sweet Disposition' by Aussie band 'The Temper Trap'. Now that I know what the lyrics are, I can actually try and sing to it.

Enjoy your weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment