Sunday, 16 February 2014

My first post of 2014!

Happy Solar New Year, and Happy Lunar New Year!

I ended last year with submitting a pilot episode for a sitcom to the BBC Writers' Room, and only just got the message last week that it didn't get through; apparently, I was up against around 2900 other writers! Stiff competition, eh? But taking part actually made me finish a script, and it also made me feel that I could learn more about this craft. I enjoyed every minute of writing, so it's definitely something I'd take further this year. Watch this space.

In other news, I got some tickets to the Beeb to see one of their shows! Whoopee! I shall write all about it, so watch out for more from Yours Truly. That is, if I remember to write...

Can't stop, must dash; I hope 2014 and the Year of the Horse will bring you everything you want! 





No comments:

Post a Comment