Thursday, 8 August 2013

Pic Ask's Little Helper

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a cute website called 'Picask.net' which intrigued me.

The premise of the site was simple: if you'd ever come across a creature of some sort and wondered what it was called, all you had to do was click on a link and upload a photo, and someone would respond.

The site also contained a fun quiz which seriously tested my knowledge of the animals, plants and organisms around me. I did well enough to answer the site's call for volunteers.

I was accepted as a volunteer! As of today, I'll be adding 'Pic Ask's Little Helper' to my list of stuff about me.

Pic Ask is still being developed, but don't worry, the team are accepting photos! And if you'd like to give them a hand, pop over and let them know.

No comments:

Post a Comment